Analog & Digital Camera Extension Kits
Sound Control Technologies RemoteCam2™, RemoteCam4™ & RemoteCam5™ camera extension kits offer a cost and time saving alternative when integrating analog & digital high definition PTZ cameras into a wide variety of TelePresence, Presentation, House of Worship and Video Reinforcement applications.
The RemoteCam™ extension kits provide a reliable “transparent“ link between the camera and head-end.
Application specific camera, codec/head-end cables and power supply are included in the kit. Standard CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating a need for low-skew or no-skew cable, which further controls deployment costs. Standard UTP-568A or UTP-568B termination is used to reduce errors in the field. SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer,” or any traditional UTP cable tester can be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
Head-end and camera modules entail small clean metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Clearly marked connectors for UTP and codec/camera cables insure an easy and properly deployed solution.
Provided threaded mounting holes on the side of the camera module allow for flexible mounting options with Sound Control Technologies Wall Mounts or custom design solutions.
A rack mountable head-end module enclosure provides clean and easily terminated cabling for UTP wiring, video, control, Visca and power supply when deployed with Sound Control Technologies’ rack shelves.
Our expanding RemoteCam2™, RemoteCam4™ & RemoteCam5™ product line for integrating analog & digital PTZ cameras now natively supports the following:
· Industry Exclusive Cisco SX20 “Unity” interface cable. This cable set is used with the SX20 codec when deployed with the PHD 4XS2 (8x) and PHD 2.5X (5X) cameras.
· Industry Exclusive Cisco SX80 “Unity” interface cable. This cable set is used with the SX80 codec when deployed with the PHD 4XS2 (8x) and PHD 2.5X (5X) cameras.
· Industry Exclusive Lifesize Icon Series codecs when deployed with the 19V 10X and Camera S cameras.
· Industry Exclusive Polycom HDX & Group Series HDCI interface cable. This cable set is used with the HDX & Group Series codecs when deployed with the EagleEye Director.
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
- Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.