Digital PTZ Camera Extension Kits
The RemoteCam8™ Kits Provide
- Camera Power
- Single or Dual Digital Video up to 1080p60
- ARC & Analog Audio
- Dual HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- Distances up to 100 meters over a single CAT6 STP cable
- 3 Year Limited Advance Replacement Warranty (2 Year Additional Warranty Available)
RemoteCam8™ Data Sheet & SCTLink Cable Guide
Available RemoteCam8™ Products
- RC8-CQC™ supporting Cisco's Quad Camera & SX80/Codec Plus/Codec Pro Codecs
- 5 Year Extended Warranty supporting all RemoteCam8™ Products
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.
All application-specific Camera-End (camera) cables, Head-End (codec) cables, and power supply are included in all kits. To further control deployment costs, a standard CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating the need for a low-skew or no-skew cable. To reduce errors in the field, SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer” with every kit, to confirm standard T568A or T568B termination prior to integrating our modules. Any traditional UTP cable tester can also be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
The Camera-End (camera) and Head-End (codec) modules are housed in simple, metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Connectors for UTP and camera/codec cables are clearly marked to ensure an easy and properly deployed solution.