Digital PTZ Camera Extension Kits
- 12V or 5V Camera Power (Up to 3A)
- USB-A 5V Camera Power (Up to 1.2A)
- USB Video Typically up to 1080p30/720p60
- UVC & RS232 Visca Camera Control
- Visca Control Loop
- Wired and Modulated IR
- Distances up to 100M over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- RCU2-BA8™ Click to see supported camera list.
- RCU2-C00™ Click to see supported camera list.
- RCU2-E4C™ supporting Poly's EagleEye Cube Camera
- RCU2-E4U™ supporting Poly's EagleEyeIV USB Camera
- RCU2-LRC™ supporting Logitech's Rally Camera
- RCU2-PD2™ supporting Poly's EagleEye Director II
- RCU2-PRO™ supporting Logitech's Group & PTZ PRO 2 Cameras
- 5 Year Extended Warranty supporting all RemoteCamUSB™ Products
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.
All application-specific Camera-End (camera) cables, Head-End (codec) cables, and power supply are included in all kits. To further control deployment costs, a standard CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating the need for a low-skew or no-skew cable. To reduce errors in the field, SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer” with every kit, to confirm standard T568A or T568B termination prior to integrating our modules. Any traditional UTP cable tester can also be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
The Camera-End (camera) and Head-End (codec) modules are housed in simple, compact metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Connectors for UTP and camera/codec cables are clearly marked to ensure an easy and properly deployed solution.