Digital PTZ Camera Extension Kits
The RemoteCam5™ is part of Sound Control Technologies’ product portfolio for digital PTZ cameras requiring Ethernet control. The RemoteCam5™ camera Extension Kits offer a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital high definition PTZ cameras into a wide variety of presentation spaces. The RemoteCam5™ Kits provide a reliable “transparent“ link between the camera and codec/head-end.
RemoteCam5™ kits provide:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- Ethernet Camera Control
- Ethernet Streaming Video on 10/100 capable devices
- Wired and Modulated IR
- Distances up to 100 meters over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- 3 Year Limited Advance Replacement Warranty (2 Year Additional Warranty Available)
RemoteCam5™ Data Sheet, Design Guide & SCTLink Cable Guide
Available RemoteCam5™ Products
- RC5-1BC™ supporting Crestron 1Beyond IV-CAMPTZ-12 & IV-CAMPTZ-20 cameras New!
- RC5-APA™ supporting Aver Cameras
- RC5-BCS™ supporting Barco’s Clickshare CS-100, CSE-200, CX-20 & CX-30
- RC5-BRC™ supporting Sony’s BRC-H800 & BRC-X1000 Cameras
- RC5-CW4™ supporting Cisco’s Webex PTZ 4K Camera
- RC5-HHV™ supporting Huddlecam HuddleView and SimplTrack2 Cameras
- RC5-HST™ supporting HuddlecamHD SimplTrack Lite Camera New!
- RC5-P13™ supporting Panasonic’s AW-HE130 Camera
- RC5-P40™ supporting Panasonic’s AW-HE40 & AW-HE60 Cameras
- RC5-P60™ supporting Cisco's Precision 60 Camera & SX80/Codec Plus/Codec Pro Codecs
- RC5-UNI™ supporting Multiple Manufacturers
- RC5-URM™ supporting Multiple Manufacturers
- RC5-USM™ supporting Multiple Manufacturers
- 5 Year Extended Warranty supporting all RemoteCam5™ Products
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.
All application-specific Camera-End (camera) cables, Head-End (codec) cables, and power supply are included in all kits. To further control deployment costs, a standard CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating the need for a low-skew or no-skew cable. To reduce errors in the field, SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer” with every kit, to confirm standard T568A or T568B termination prior to integrating our modules. Any traditional UTP cable tester can also be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
The Camera-End (camera) and Head-End (codec) modules are housed in simple, compact metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Connectors for UTP and camera/codec cables are clearly marked to ensure an easy and properly deployed solution.