RemoteCamUSB2E™ Platform *New
Digital PTZ Camera Extension Kits
- 12V Camera Power (Up to 3A)
- Passive PoE Camera Power (Up to 24W)
- USB-A 5V Camera Power (Up to 1.2A)
- USB Video Typically up to 1080p30/720p60
- UVC & Ethernet Camera Control
- Analog Audio I/O
- MicroSD Slot
- Distances up to 100M over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- 3 Year Limited Advance Replacement Warranty (2 Year Additional Warranty Available)
RemoteCamUSB2E™ Data Sheet, FAQ & SCTLink Cable Guide
- RCU2E-E70™supporting Poly's E70 USB Camera
- RCU2E-Y86™supporting Yealink's UVC86 Camera
- 5 Year Extended Warranty supporting all RemoteCamUSB™ Products
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.
All application-specific Camera-End (camera) cables, Head-End (codec) cables, and power supply are included in all kits. To further control deployment costs, a standard CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating the need for a low-skew or no-skew cable. To reduce errors in the field, SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer” with every kit, to confirm standard T568A or T568B termination prior to integrating our modules. Any traditional UTP cable tester can also be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
The Camera-End (camera) and Head-End (codec) modules are housed in simple, compact metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Connectors for UTP and camera/codec cables are clearly marked to ensure an easy and properly deployed solution.
RCU2E™ Product Introduction
RCU2S™ & RCU2E™ Firmware Instructional