The RC-SDA™ is a single input, dual output distribution amplifier designed specifically for the Poly EagleEye IV and Poly EagleEye Director II with or without Poly codecs. The RC-SDA™ provides flexible implementation options allowing Poly cameras to be used for separate concurrent video applications. When used in conjunction with our RC4-E4P™ or RC7-PD2™ kits, the RC-SDA™ provides HDCI connectivity to the Poly codec and HDMI connectivity to 3rd party devices. The RC-SDA™ also expands the options for meeting room use; the Poly camera can be used for other applications, such as a BYOD (bring-your-own-device) soft codec or HDMI distribution. Last, but certainly not least, the RC-SDA™ enables control of the Poly EagleEye IV or Director II from the Poly remote or a 3rd party controller while also supporting Visca to Poly and Poly to Visca camera control translation.
In October of 2021 the RC-SDA was updated to add a Micro SD slot and 8 position DIP switch allowing for field upgradeable firmware, diagnostics and greater configuration flexibility.
Create a Quote
Inclusive of RC-SDA Module, Cables and Power Supply
- RC-SDA™ Module
- RCC-H001-1.0M HDMI Cable
- RCC-M001-1.0M DB9-F to DB9-F Cable
- RCC-M002-1.0M 3-Pin Phoenix to DB9-F Cable
- WPS-12 Power Supply
Please note: If not purchasing our RC4-E4P, the purchase of the RCC-H030-1.0M cable is required when connecting to a Poly codec.
- RC-SDA™ & RC4-E4P™ Application Guide
- RC-SDA™ & RC7-PD2™ Application Guide
- RC-SDA™ & RC4-Producer Application Guide
- RC-SDA-PE4™ Application Guide
- RC-SDA & RC4-E4P Multiple EagleEye IV Cameras Design Guide
- RC-SDA, RemoteCam4 & 3rd Party Camera Design Guide
- RC-SDA, RemoteCam5 & 3rd Party Camera Design Guide
- RC-SDA, RemoteCam5 & Multiple 3rd Party Cameras Design Guide
- Programming Guide
- RC-SDA™ Data Sheet
- RC-SDA™ FAQ
RC-SDA™ 2021 Product Introduction