Limited Quantities. Please Contact Us
Digital PTZ Camera Extension Kits
RemoteCam7™ is part of Sound Control Technologies’ product portfolio for digital PTZ camera solutions requiring RS232 or Ethernet control. The RemoteCam7™ camera Extension Kits offer a cost and time saving alternative to traditional infrastructure cabling for the Poly Director II & Panasonic AW-UE150 for Power, Control, Audio and Video. The RemoteCam7™ Kit provides a reliable “transparent“ link between the camera and codec/head-end.
- Camera Power
- Digital video up to 1080p60
- RS232 Control
- HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- Wired and Modulated IR
- Ethernet Streaming Video on 10/100 capable devices
- Distances up to 100 meters over a single CAT5e or CAT6 STP/UTP cable
- 3 Year Limited Advance Replacement Warranty (2 Year Additional Warranty Available)
RemoteCam7™ Data Sheet & SCTLink Cable Guide
- RC7-1BH™ supporting Crestron's 1Beyond Hawk
- RC7-BRC™ supporting Large Base Sony Cameras
- RC7-P15™ supporting Panasonic's AW-UE150 Camera
- RC7-PD2™ supporting Poly's Director II System & RealPresense/G7500 Codecs
- 5 Year Extended Warranty supporting all RemoteCam7™ Products
*All Sound Control Technologies’ Documents can be found in our Document Library
Please note: Specifications are subject to change. Please check with Sound Control Technologies for availability dates and formal specifications.
All application-specific Camera-End (camera) cables, Head-End (codec) cables, and power supply are included in all kits. To further control deployment costs, a standard CAT6 UTP cable is used, eliminating the need for a low-skew or no-skew cable. To reduce errors in the field, SCT provides a power cable “Sniffer” with every kit, to confirm standard T568A or T568B termination prior to integrating our modules. Any traditional UTP cable tester can also be utilized to confirm termination prior to SCT module integration.
The Camera-End (camera) and Head-End (codec) modules are housed in simple, metal enclosures to provide secure cable management. Connectors for UTP and camera/codec cables are clearly marked to ensure an easy and properly deployed solution.